Thursday, November 20, 2014

Color Dare 120 with Pathfinding

This week at Color My Heart, we are challenging you to use Barn Red, Goldrush, Glacier, Lagoon, and Olive on your project. If you didn't figure it out, these are the colors of the new Pathfinding paper pack from Close to My Heart. Pathfinding is a fall/Thanksgiving themed paper pack. I absolutely love it! I completed the card and scrapbooking Workshops on the Go, and I had a little of the pack left over. I really liked the stamp set from the Card kit, and I thought it would look great on a scrapbook page. I plan on placing a picture of us at Thanksgiving on this page.


I used the woodgrain stamp with Chocolate ink on Chocolate cardstock for the base. I ran the strips of Colonial White through my Cuttlebug with the CTMH dots embossing folder - just on the edges. The woodgrain, embossing, burlap, twine and tag were inspired by the Shabby Tea Room Photo. The sketch is from Atlantic Hearts. I'm also entering this into the Pink Elephant "Anything But a Card" challenge.

  

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate
B&Ts: Pathfinding
Stamps: Pathfinding Card WOTG
Ink: Chocolate, Goldrush, Glacier, Olive
Other: Dots Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon, jute twine (not CTMH)

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Sarah...would love to see the finished page when you get your Thanksgiving photo...I bet it will be awesome!! Thank you for joining us this week at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Thankful" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it, so pretty! I love all things fall and I love that you did a layout! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R.
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the sketch for a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout - the colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you did a layout! It is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!
    Linda -DT
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous page, love the rustic look! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great layout to highlight one really great photo!

    ReplyDelete