Thursday, October 23, 2014

Color My Heart 115 with Lucky

Our challenge for this week at Color My Heart is to use Outdoor Denim, Olive, and Sunset. I used the Lucky paper pack and CASEd a layout from the previous Idea Book. The layout is MIFYH vol. 2 Pattern 15 (left page). It is on page 106 of the spring/summer 2014 Idea Book. I am going to put pictures of my "car-crazy" 3-year old son on here. He just had his birthday, and those pictures might be perfect for this page!


Come on and play along this week. You have till 9pm tonight!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Bamboo, Outdoor Denim, Olive, Colonial White, Desert Sand, Cocoa, Sunset
B&Ts: Lucky, Balloon Ride
Stamps: Fast and Furious
Ink: Black, Desert Sand, Bamboo, Sunset, Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Olive, Garden Green
Other: Cricut Artbooking Collection, Triangles Studs, Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment, Gold Metallic Pen

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love all the vehicles and the way you colored them! I love that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout, Sarah. I love those adorable trucks. The filmstrip makes a nice addition too!

    ReplyDelete