Monday, February 3, 2014

Shaving Cream Technique

I was so honored to be asked to be the guest designer for Technique Time Tuesday for the month of February! But I was super stumped when I found out what the technique was. Not that it's a hard one, I just didn't know if I had the supplies. You need shaving cream and reinkers, preferably in multiple colors. The only reinker I have is black, so I had to make that work for me. It's interesting that it turned out purplish, so I played that up and added Smokey Plum as my card base! The background paper looked a lot like a stormy sea to me, so I made this nautical card using the Tommy WOTG stamp set:


Here is the inside:
To try out the shaving cream technique, see the tutorial at Technique Time Tuesday!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Smokey Plum, White Daisy
Stamps: Tommy WOTG
Ink: Black
Reinker: Black
Other: Milepost shapes

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is so awesome!!! LOVE the way you used the technique to pair with the perfect sentiment and image!!! SO glad to have you as our guest this month at TTT! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a Guest Designer at Technique Time Tuesday! I was so excited to see your beautiful card on this site. You go, girl!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd day you blew this one out of the park :) So happy you could join us as our Guest Designer at Technique Time Tuesday this month, we are thrilled to have you!

    ReplyDelete