Saturday, February 8, 2014

For You Valentine

Here's another card I made today. I think it turned out cute (and I usually don't put this much effort into my cards). I made it for

A Day For Daisies - Big Heart
Simon Says - Have a Heart
Friday Mashup - 3D Paper Piecing & Colors
CAS-ual Fridays - Over the Edge

I used this image from A Day for Daisies, and printed it out on 5 sheets of cardstock so I could cut out the pieces and piece them together with foam tape.  For the Friday Mashup colors I used Cranberry, Hollyhock, Heavenly Blue, and Twilight.



Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Cranberry, Hollyhock, Heavenly Blue, Twilight, Taffy
Stamps: Say it In Style, ADFD digital image (not CTMH)
Markers: Desert Sand
Ink: Black
Other: doily (not CTMH)

5 comments:

  1. Ah, very cute! I love how you used the challenge colors, and the heart in the background is lovely too. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Valentine! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, a lovely design and colour scheme - a beautiful heart and such a sweet image!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute angels! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love how you have used the challenge colours. Those angels are beautiful over the heart doily. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete