Friday, February 21, 2014

Color Dare 82 with Splendor

Hi y'all. Thanks for thinking of me last week when I was sick. I'm feeling much better now. This week we are daring you to use Topiary and Goldrush on your project! I used the retired paper pack, Splendor for my layout:


Come play along with us at Color My Heart:


Materials used:
Cardstock: Goldrush, Colonial White
B&Ts: Splendor
Stamps: Friendship Alphabet Large
Ink: Chocolate, Topiary, Goldrush
Other: Miracle Irresistables, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Nice clean and simple design. The photos will really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout, Sarah! Love your use of old Splendor paper! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this layout. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete