Monday, January 27, 2014

Sheep Love

It's been a few days since I've posted. My house got pretty messy last week, and it's funny how that really affects how much I want to craft! I had to clean for company yesterday, and today I had a friend over for scrapbooking. I caught up on some of the challenges I like to participate in. This first one is for some Sunday Challenges:

Sweet Sunday Sketch
Sentimental Sundays - Lovey Dovey
Pile It On - Animals
Opus Gluei - Trees

I've been wanting to use this punny sheep sentiment for a while, and it fit the challenges at Pile it On and Sentimental Sundays so well!
 

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Smoothie, Buttercup
B&Ts: Dotty for You
Stamps: Childhood Portrait, Howdy
Ink: Black, Sweet Leaf, Smoothie
Other: Pink Brads

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Sarah. The three strips of paper behind the image are brilliant and set the card off so well! I love the delicacy of this. Thanks for joining in with our TREES challenge at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! Lovely card...The sentiment is awesome! :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwhhh so cute! thanks for joining us at pile it on! Hope to see you back there this week for a new challenge - Add ribbon!
    Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete