Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Baby

My friend at church is having a baby about a month before me. We don't know what she's having, so I made her a neutral-colored baby blanket and this card with the Babycakes paper pack. I like that it doesn't have any pink or blue in it!


I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges and the theme at Less is More - New Baby.


Materials used:
Cardstock: Chocolate, White Daisy, Buttercup
B&Ts: Babycakes
Stamps: B is for Baby
Ink: Chocolate
Other: doily (not CTMH), Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

Here's the blanket. It is almost finished, I just need to finish the edge. I used vibrant colors, so maybe she can use it as like a stimulation mat during playtime.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see a change from the pinks and blues Sarah and I love that cuddly blanket too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I love the colors of the card and the blanket. Bless you and your friend's pregnancies. We prayed for pregnant women and those trying to conceive at church today. What a talent you have!
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete