Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas is Coming

...Not really. But I'm still making Christmas cards to ease my stress come December! I haven't used this stamp yet, so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I'm not sure I like this card. I think I didn't do the sketch right. What do you think?


Maybe the paper is just too busy? I used Evensong, because the colors worked well with the ColourQ challenge. The sketch is from Deconstructed Sketch, and I'm entering it into Word Art Wednesday.
Deconstructed Sketch 135
Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Chocolate
B&Ts: Evensong
Stickease: Evensong
Stamps: Mary and Babe
Ink: Chocolate, Cranberry
Other: Red Sparkles, Clear Sparkles

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the sketch and I don't think the background's too busy at all as the stamp isn't coloured. Fab use of the colours...you found the perfect paper! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sarah, and I just LOVE how you've combined the different challenges together. Great job, and thanks SO MUCH for including our challenge in those where you've shared. It's such a blessing to have you join us.
    Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete