Friday, October 25, 2013

WORD Art

Here is some artwork from the Word. I used the sketch from CASE This Sketch from last week, and the word art from Word Art Wednesday from last week. I made this card last week, but I didn't get a chance to upload it. I've ben busy because we had our anniversary on Wed, plus Dr.'s apts, grocery shopping, and all kinds of stuff. So here it is, a little late.



Materials used:
 Cardstock: Black, White Daisy
Stamps: Classy Doily, WAW word art (not CTMH)
Ink: Sweet Leaf
Other: Silver Bitty Brads, vellum (not CTMH)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Sarah! Thanks so much for blessing us with your art and your participation. I always enjoy your sweet creations.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderfully done. Love that you incorporated one of our free Word Art. Thanks for blessing us with a great project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete