Saturday, August 17, 2013

Artobooking Mini Album Layout

Do you remember this mini album I made? I had a lot of negative cuts left over, so I wanted to do something with them. I'm not sure what the challenge is at Opus Gluei this week, but I think it's doing something new. This is new to me. It's pretty cool too. I used one of the layouts from the new Make It From Your Heart how-to book.


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Outdoor Denim, Heavenly Blue, Taffy, Grey Wool, Grey Flannel, Sorbet
Other: Artbooking Cricut cartridge

2 comments:

  1. It's new to me as well! lol I really like what you have done with this, especially the colours you chose. The umbrella and surfboard in the corner are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei Sarah, your project is perfect for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the beauty of Opus Gluei, you can take our themes and run with them based on YOUR creativity and inspiration! You've done a marvelous job here with using the negative soaces - creative AND thrifty. Please don't tell my husband this can be done. LOL

    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Opus Gluei, and I hope we get you to return for more challenges with us!

    ReplyDelete