Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Masculine Card for OWH

I looked on OWH's website and saw that they have some challenges. Well, if you know me, you know I like to combine challenges, so I decided to combine ALL of them. There is a masculine challenge for Midweek Throwdown, a sketch challenge, and a color challenge for bootcamp homework. operationwritehome.org

I made a masculine card using the sketch and this color scheme: 60% Juniper, 30% Colonial White, and 10% Chocolate.

 
 
181 replacement 
Materials used:
B&Ts: Typeset (retired)
Stamps: Stars Shine Bright (2012 convention exclusive)
Other: Essential Brad Assortment (retired)

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this needed some sort of drum roll before you revealed the card...and a big "Tah Dah!!" afterwards. Great card, great combo of challenges.

    You've been a busy crafting lady lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sketch looks so totally different in a vertical format! You did a great job combing these two challenges and including that bar graph alongside the card is such a big help for anyone who visits. Thanks for joining in on the July Bootcamp and sharing this with everyone!

    ReplyDelete