Friday, July 26, 2013

Color My Heart #53 with Mojo Monday

The colors I chose for the Color Dare this week are Gypsy, Blush, and Sorbet. I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this one and the word art is from Word Art Wednesday.


Click on the picture to make it bigger. We'd love to see what you do with these colors, so come join us at Color My Heart this week!
Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Gypsy, Blush, Sorbet
B&Ts: Hooligans, Perfect Day, Cherry-O (all retired)
Digis: Verse from Word Art Wednesday (not CTMH)
Other: Claire Assortment, Grey Baker's Twine

3 comments:

  1. I love the soft sweet colors you've used. Your card is really pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a blessed week. Please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a super sweet card, the calm colors have a certain deep beauty. It is a wonderful showcase for the WAW digi.
    Thank you so much for posting your beautiful project with us this week, at “Word Art Wednesday”.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I really like the soft colors and the way you showcased the Scripture verse. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete