Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Inspired by Thursday

Here is a card for a couple of Thursday challenges: Inspired By and Deconstructed Sketch. This kind of card is a little different than what I usually make, but I'm not beyond stretching myself.


I had some rainbow ribbon that I've been itching to use. And I wanted to use the same colors in the inspiration photo. My interpretation was (mostly retired colors) Moonstruck, Sky, Cotton Candy, Holiday Red, Sunflower, and Sunny Yellow. The B&Ts I used were the Sky paper from Surf's up and the Cotton Candy paper from Chantilly. I also used Moonstruck for the card base. I used loads of different colors on this one, and I kind of like it! The heart was made just by stamping a background image from Love Life onto a Dimensional Element Heart in Holiday Red.
Deconstructed Sketch No. 96

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Moonstruck
B&Ts: Chantilly, Surf's Up
Stamps: Love Life, Happy Holidays
Ink: Moonstruck, Sky, Holiday Red, Cotton Candy, Sunflower, Sunny Yellow
Other: Pink Button Assortment, Dimensional Elements Hearts, rainbow ribbon from stash (not CTMH)

1 comment:

  1. Ah perfect, love all the little images! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete