Friday, April 19, 2013

Color Dare 39 & Pals Paper Arts

The colors for the Color My Heart dare this week are Gypsy, Sky, and Outdoor Denim. That's purple, light blue, and navy. I made thank-you notes for my daughter's birthday that's coming up on Sunday. The sketch is from PalsPaperArts.


I made four of them:

Here is the inside:

Please come play along with us at the Color Dare this week!
 
Materials used:
Cardstock: Outdoor Denim, Colonial White, Sky
B&Ts: Hooligans, Surf's Up
Stamps: Say it in Style, Birthday Boy, Life is Tweet
Ink: Gypsy, Outdoor Denim
Other: Red, Pink, and Purple Sparkles Assortment, Spring Blossom Just Blooms
 
PPA157

6 comments:

  1. I love that you are training your daughter to send thank you notes. My mom was a stickler for it! These are really cute and will be an extra special memory of the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love those purple balloons coming from the train! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for "playing" my purple request, Sarah. This turned out to be a really pretty color combo. Your train cards are so cute! Happy Birthday wishes to Susanna, and hope you survive the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such sweet thank you cards! Your daughter's friends will love getting them. Great job on combining the two challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card--it looks great in these colors. The Just Blooms flower with center bling makes it more "girly". I love your use of Hooligans paper too! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable cards, Sarah! I love the pairing of patterns and colors. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete