Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Crackers

Here is a card I made for these 3 challenges:

Order of the Opus-Gluei - be inspired by a Christmas Carol
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Christmas Crackers
Dynamic Duos - Black and Gold with the dessert option of music

I used a fire cracker stamp with gold embossing powder for the cracker part, and I used "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" as my carol.

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
Stamps: American Celebration, Tiny Typewriter, Say it in Style, Card Word Chatter, Universal Backgrounds
Ink: VersaMark, Black
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, gold glitter glue (not CTMH)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, love the firecracker, just stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this 'cracker', beautiful embossing and stunning monochrome design. Thanks for sharing with us at 52 CCT this week
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! LOVE the gold embossing on top of the black! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Great use of this week's colors and dessert option. So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool. ;-) I love how you incorporated the music with the black and gold. That burst goes perfectly with the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great take on this week's challenge at 52CCT - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love that stamp! A really festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very cool! Love that gold burst with the music background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that song and now I'm signing it in my head....LOL Beautiful card and it's perfect with the gold! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very classy and elegant card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete