Thursday, May 17, 2012

Find Joy - Masking Technique

I made this card for the Play Date Cafe color challenge and for the Deconstructed Sketch.
Materials used:
Paper: What is the name of that paper pack Creative Basics?, Colonial White and Honey cardstock.
Stamps: Ciao!
Ink: Black

I used the masking technique to take the "romance" off the lampost stamp, and to make the sentiment say "find joy" instead of "Find what brings you joy and go there." I didn't feel like this card needed extra embellishments. I really like how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the elegant color combo. Great use of the Deconstructed Sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty swirly flourished paper; love it!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I like the yellow and grey together! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete