Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rock the Block

I have seen a few cards on the web with this rainbow-pattern made with ink and stamps. I have been wanting to try it out, and this week's ColorQ challenge was perfect for it. I love the retro look, especially with the Rock the Block stamp set! I also like the fuzzy look of the stamping with this set.

Materials used:
Paper: White Daisy, Holiday Red, Pear cardstock
Stamp: Rock the Block
Ink: Holiday Red, Goldrush, Pear, Black
Other: Black Bitty Brads, Black Baker's Twine

I am entering this card into 2 sketch challenges. I've never done that before, but they were so similar, I don't think anyone would realize I combined them :)
Ribbon Carousel: and Cards & Things:

Here is the color challenge:

13 comments:

  1. I love the fact that this would work perfectly for a teen male :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! so cas & graphic. great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous graphics...I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-14-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combinations for both sketches, and really lovely colors! Thanks for sharing your masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very clean and sweet!! Thanks for playing at C&T!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock the block with this card Sarah! I love the design and how you used the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sarah. I love the added touch of the twine and gems. Thanks for playing at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun graphic design! Those distressed circles are so fab. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rockin' card, Sarah! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all got the same vibe, Sarah: rockin' great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! Love your awesome card Sarah! Thank you so much for playing along this week at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah! I love your stamping - that image is great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete