Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mischief Gets a New Look

I have so much of this bulk Mischief paper left over. I love the black pattern side, but I despise the stripes on the other side. I have never seen anything made with those stripes that I even half-way liked. :) So I'll be using this pattern often, I guess. I decided to see how it looked with Juniper. At first I wanted to put some red flowers on it, but they were just too big. So I went with the Creme Brulee.
I used the sketch from Card Patterns:


I am also entering this into the Easter Bonnet challenge over at Our Creative Corner.

Materials used:
Paper: Grey Wool, Grey Flannel, Black cs, Mischief bulk B&T
Other: Juniper Ribbon and Buttons, Spring Blossom Just Blooms, Connections Club rub-ons, White Daisy embroidery floss

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete